Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Release Blitz & Review ~ LIVING WITH SHAME







★ PURCHASE TODAY ★


~Free in Kindle Unlimited~

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2pOEfEZ

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2rjFEVa

Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2qoMpoB


★ BLURB 


At thirteen, I snuck a kiss. 

At sixteen, I fell in love.
At eighteen, I despised loving him. 
He lied, cheated and killed. He also protected, provided and gave me solace.

I ran the streets, doing whatever I pleased, until Shame showed up to claim me. For five years, the most notorious street gang in Boston became my family. The day I turned eighteen, I didn't want to leave. My heart belonged to Shame. I simply needed to convince him I was more than the little girl he rescued.

I promised to love him, but could he ever love me back?

Not all love was easy.
Not all love was meant to be.
And not all love could survive.

From the author of The Irreparable Series comes a story of forbidden romance. With all the angst you expect from KJ Bell, Living With Shame will bring you to your knees and have you begging for a happy ending.

Add it to your TBR:  http://bit.ly/2nVheDz




*****************************************************

★★ LORI'S REVIEW ★★

KJ Bell is back, y’all!  Living With Shame is a delicious, forbidden romance that will have you gripping your kindle tightly, all the while devouring each page until the very end.

I absolutely loved this book.  It fulfilled my expectations, and then some.  After reading the blurb, I knew it was going to rock my world. Once I started reading, I didn't want to stop... I couldn’t stop.  It's starts off with a bang and sucked me right in. The superb writing and storytelling of this author made me connect easily with the characters and fall in love with them immediately. 

Breeze is a beautiful, young girl who looks and acts much older than her 13 years.  With no mother around and because her father is an alcoholic, she’s left to fend for herself.  Often neglected, she’s able to come and go as she pleases.  And she does. And she catches the eye of one sexy, much older Bastard. 

Shame is head of the Irish Bastards, instantly attracted to Breeze the second he sees her walk into the clubhouse.  Kisses are stolen, sparks fly... and their journey begins. You should probably buckle up, because it's a thrilling one.

As I read this story, I experienced all the feels I love in a good book.  Some moments had me angry, some had me smiling, and a lot of them had me wanting to scream out in frustration. The struggles these two went through was enough to drive me mad. Angst, angst, and more angst - LOVED every second of it! I constantly thought about these characters and what was going to happen next if I wasn’t reading. 

I am not surprised with how much I loved this, because I am a huge fan of this author. I had a good feeling she was going to knock it out of the park - and she did.  If you love forbidden romance, I am confident you will enjoy this. I highly recommend it! 

"The disgrace and the loneliness, the feeling no one else could understand was my shame to bear. But not the man … my Shame … he was easy. I was his burden and he was my constant and I had loved him since I was thirteen. Living with Shame had never been easy. It had always hurt. But, of course I would forgive him. I loved him. I would always love him."

FIVE AMAZING HEARTS!



*****************************************************




★ About KJ Bell ★


K.J. Bell currently lives in California with her husband and three children. As a mother of three, when she’s not writing, she’s usually carting one of her children to their various activities. 


She enjoys reading, and music, and is equally addicted to both.

Writing is a passion she simply can’t live without.

She loves hearing from her readers and can be found on various social media sites.

★ Follow KJ Bell ★


No comments:

Post a Comment