Thursday, August 25, 2016

★Blog Tour with Review★ CUPCAKE OVERLOAD by Bethany Lopez





Cupcake Overload (Cupcakes #2) 
by Bethany Lopez

Genre: Romantic Comedy/Suspense

★ Special Release Week Price is $2.99 ★

Add to ► Goodreads

★ BLURB ★ 

One night I was out with my girls enjoying a much needed ladies night while wondering if one more dirty martini would push me over the edge. The next thing I knew, I was in the club’s bathroom listening to a woman screaming, “No,” and a man’s voice growling, “I know you want it.”



That asshole picked the wrong restroom, in the wrong club, at the wrong time.



Little did I know the asshole was Cade’s VP, and although we saved that woman from his clutches that night, she’d be found floating in a motel pool a month later.



Running a PI firm is a lot harder than taking pictures for one, especially when your professional life spills over into your personal one. I’m going through cupcakes like our new puppy goes through piddle pads, and if I’m not careful there’s bound to be a Cupcake Overload.

******************************************************
★ LORI'S REVIEW ★

Loved this book!  After reading book 1 (Always Room for Cupcakes), I could not wait to read this one!  Not only do we get more Cade & Lila, but we get lots more humor, more suspense, and more deliciously steamy scenes all wrapped in one quick & entertaining story.

Lila is still BA, Cade is still sexy as hell, and the rest of the characters we met in the first book are still awesome, sometimes quirky, & always charming.  You can’t help but fall in love with them.  


Cupcake Overload is a super fun & romantic comedy/suspense that will keep you guessing, making you want to keep turning those pages.  I highly recommend this series!! (I suggest reading book #1 first.)

5 hearts!

******************************************************

★ PREVIOUS BOOK IN THE SERIES ★

ALWAYS ROOM FOR CUPCAKES (Cupcakes, #1)

Purchase Now:
Smashwords - http://bit.ly/1J04zyu



★ ABOUT THE AUTHOR ★



Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: http://eepurl.com/Rcmrn

Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. She's a lover of all things romance: books, movies, music, and life, and she incorporates that into the books she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whenever possible. Some of her favorite things are: Kristen Ashley Books, coffee in the morning, and In N Out burgers.
Bethany Lopez is represented by Marisa Corvisiero of Corvisiero Literary Agency.


★ CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR ★



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, Lori, I'm so happy you loved it!

    ReplyDelete