Friday, June 10, 2016

REMI'S CHOICE by Amanda Wylde




Remi's Choice
by
Amanda Wylde #MysteryAuthor

Genre: NA | Contemporary Erotic Romance
Release Date: June 10, 2016


★ Purchase Links ★

Amazon US ► http://amzn.to/1PIMiP5
Amazon UK ► http://amzn.to/25MGrMw

★ SYNOPSIS ★

Sinfully sexy Travis De Luca came into Remi's life when she
was young, inexperienced, and easily dazzled. With his
scandalous words and wickedly sexy grins, he possessed a
power no one should have over another. He was a foul
mouthed, trouble-making thug to everyone else, but she'd
witnessed the vulnerable side he hid so well. After one earth-
shattering experience and his declaration of love, her body
and soul were hooked.

When Travis is sent away without warning, Kristiano De Luca
—his equally sexy cousin—comes into Remi's life as a friend
when she needs one most. After years with no word and waiting for Travis to come back, she loses hope, and the friendship she's built with Kris grows into something beautiful that fills the void Travis left behind.

But a surprise return from Travis and one passionate night
with him throw all their lives into chaos, and nothing will
ever be the same again.

Author's note to reader: Imagine two heroes with your all time favorite qualities. Hot, bad boy, tattoos, dirty mouths, hot head alpha to a fault and possessive as ALL hell. Both going for the same girl!

LORI'S REVIEW

I absolutely loved this book! It fulfilled my expectations, and then some. I knew going into this, that it was going to be a wild & emotional ride.

Well-written and so deliciously naughty, you will not want to put your kindle down. I am so glad I took a chance on this book! After I finished, I could not stop thinking about it. Full of the kind of angst that makes you so pissed off that you want to throw your kindle. The kind of angst that is so intense, you want to devour the whole story right now. The kind of angst that increases your heart rate, making you crave more.

Told from 3 POV’s, this story will suck you in and make you beg for more. 

Be warned, this book has the following:

A possessive, dirty-mouthed alpha
Cheating... *gasp*… Two guys wanting the same girl
So much angst it will make you cuss like a sailor…#%&@!!!
Tons of passion!
Off-the-charts, smokin’ hot scenes that will make you blush.
No cliffhanger – you’ll get your HEA!

I recommend this to anyone who can handle reading about cheating. Even if cheating turns you off when reading romance, I recommend at least trying this. I have never wanted the heroine to cheat so badly… to be with the other guy. 

Just when I was getting comfortable with a scene and its characters…BOOM… next comes a different POV, another character, making me second-guess my thoughts and decisions just moments ago. 

This book…get ready for it. Well-developed characters wrapped up in a world of scrumptious angst, you will not want to put it down until you’ve read every last word. I want to read it again already!! Love this author’s writing style. Cannot wait to read more from her!!


★ EXCERPTS ★

I pull out of her and turn her around to face me then kiss her again sweetly as I gaze into her anxious eyes. "Don't say anything," I whisper not wanting to ruin this, reaching for a towel and I clean her up. "Just remember this." I say as I kiss her again and she kisses me back willingly. "Nothing we do will ever be wrong. You hear me? You’re mine and I’m yours. That’s how it’s always been and always will be."

*****************************

As maddening as it is my body trembling reminds me of the only other person who's made me quiver this way. His arms wrap around my waist and my arms around his neck as he continues to devour my mouth. I moan when he sucks my tongue and he moans back. I'm tingling all over now as his lips finally pull away and he looks me deep in the eyes, leaning his forehead against mine. "Wow," he whispers.

"Wow," I say back because it's the only thing I can think of.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that?"

My eyes widen as once again I'm assaulted with memories of Travis saying something similar.

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you."

Before I can respond to that because I'm speechless his lips are on mine again. I know I shouldn't. I don't care how many times I remind myself that Travis doesn't want me. Travis hates me now. I know this is wrong. But I need it. For the first time in over two years my body is alive with a desire and excitement I thought I'd never feel again.

*****************************


★ AUTHOR BIO ★

Amanda Wylde is an award winning hybrid author of dozens of titles, writing under a pen name to publish stories that give her the freedom to write simply for the love of writing. Stand back and enjoy an author who's possibly already one of your auto buys, push boundaries and step out of her comfort zone with stories she thought might not otherwise see the light of day.

★ AUTHOR SOCIAL LINKS ★


★ GIVEAWAY ★

Open internationally!




No comments:

Post a Comment