Thursday, June 16, 2016

★Read My Lips by Daryl Banner★






READ MY LIPS 
(A College Obsession Romance, #1)
by
Daryl Banner

*** Now Live! 99¢ Release Special ***

Add to Goodreads

★ SYNOPSIS ★

I ran away from the glitz and privilege of my famous New York City family to this small-town Texas college to find myself. I didn't expect to find him...

...the muscular, tatted bad-boy who would soon become my obsession.

He was broken, lost, and voiceless ... just like me.

His eyes smoldered me with one look.
His touch awakened the woman inside me.

And through his lips, his perfect, plush, kissable lips, he drew out the inspiration deep in my soul I did not know was there.

I needed to believe that he could save me. I wanted him to help me find my voice at last ... the voice that would set me apart from my tragically perfect family, the voice that would finally break me free ...

If only he could hear a word of it.

The College Obsession Romance series centers around a group of friends and the relationships they form during their time at a small-town Texas school. They are angsty, steamy new adult novels with HEAs and NO cheating. Although they are obsession-themed romances, there are no stalkers or psychos!

★ PURCHASE ★

Also available with KU!

US ► https://goo.gl/n5qlKJ
CA ► https://goo.gl/BLlbZo
UK ► https://goo.gl/yKUMSU
AU ► https://goo.gl/AcHh4j

--------------------------------------------------

LORI'S REVIEW

I cannot stop thinking about this emotional and captivating story. Clayton Watts has stolen my heart! And he's gotten my lady parts all in an uproar.  I finished this book a while ago and I catch myself thinking about it often.  A beautifully written story, this one definitely knocked my socks off.  Daryl Banner certainly knows how to bring out the feels.

As I was reading, I felt like I was inside the minds of these well-developed characters and I swear I could feel their pain.  I connected with them, I empathized with them, I fell in love with them.  The author did a fantastic job at creating strong characters and making them step off the page.  The looks that Clayton would give Dessie... I could see it… I could FEEL it.  The passion so thick, I’m positive I could reach out and touch it.  Their chemistry is off-the-charts scorching hot.  When they are near each other, you can’t help but crave their intimacy. 

I felt as though I was pulled into this story. With Daryl's flawless writing and superb storytelling, it's easy to get lost in the pages and easily visualize everything as it happened.  Many powerful moments made it feel as though someone was squeezing my heart – so much tension, so much passion – I loved every single minute. 

With Read My Lips, you will get a perfect mixture of emotions. There is humor, there is angst, there is heartache, and there is definitely, and thankfully, a LOT of delicious steam.

Lastly… that cover. Holy. Shit.  That cover. That is one fabulous cover. I catch myself staring at it...a lot.  I need to know who that cover model is.  If any of you know, PLEASE message me.  I will love you forever!

I am telling everyone I know to read this. I already want to reread it.  Outstanding job, Mr. Banner!

5 hearts!



RACHEL'S REVIEW

Wow.  Just a great big, amazing wow.  This book was phenomenal.  So different from any other story I've read!!

Dessie has left the bright city lights of NYC to attend college in a small Texas town.  With her perfect family and their perfect careers in the theater industry, Dessie was lost.  Adrift, trying to find her place on the stage of lifeIt was like she'd been screaming at the top of her lungs but no one could hear her.

And then she met him... Clayton Watts, and ironically he couldn't hear her - literally.  Yet when she sang, he knew she sounded terrific!  He is everything you could imagine in a brooding bad boy and so much more.  Their passion, the push and pull of their relationship will tug at your heartstrings, pulling them in every direction. 

I loved every single thing about this book.  The writing was off the charts perfection.  I literally felt like I was on the stage with Dessie, and running the lights with Clayton.   

I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good love story.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

5 Hearts!!

 
   
--------------------------------------------------

★ ABOUT THE AUTHOR ★


Daryl Banner is an author and composer who graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in Theatre and Psychology. He writes new adult romance, M/M romance, post-apocalyptic fantasy, and dystopian. He is most inspired by the smart and unlikely hero, but urges you (the reader) not to fall in love with them; they may deceive you with their innocence.

Join his mailing list here for updates and cool stuff!
He gives away an Amazon gift card every newsletter:

Follow him on Facebook HERE

Connect with fellow readers of his work in Daryl's Doorway:

Interesting tidbits: Daryl is also an obsessive piano player, video game enthusiast, and occasional actor. He's been remixing video game music for over fifteen years, and is a passionate Final Fantasy and Nintendo fan. You can feed your ears with many of his remixes (as well as his original music) on his YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/DarylBanner

He also composes original soundtracks that accompany his books and series. You can listen to and download them here: http://darylbanner.bandcamp.com





No comments:

Post a Comment