Wednesday, April 6, 2016

★Release Blitz!★ DARK NOTES by Pam Godwin





DARK NOTES
by Pam Godwin



★ SYNOPSIS ★

They call me a slut. Maybe I am.

Sometimes I do things I despise.

Sometimes men take without asking.

But I have a musical gift, only a year left of high school, and a plan.

With one obstacle.

Emeric Marceaux doesn’t just take.

He seizes my will power and bangs it like a dark note.

When he commands me to play, I want to give him everything.

I kneel for his punishments, tremble for his touch, and risk it all for our stolen moments.

He’s my obsession, my master, my music.

And my teacher.

★ PURCHASE LINKS ★





★ LORI'S REVIEW ★

The anticipation for this book was enough to drive me mad. From the first teaser I saw, I knew it was going to be incredible. I could feel it. Every time I saw a post about it, or if the cover showed up in my feed, I would get the most delicious, little thrill. 

No matter what words I write in my review, none of them will do this book justice. How do you put into words a book that had you gripping your kindle tightly – fuming mad one minute, then holding your breath with your heart aflutter the next? It’s been a week since I’ve read it and I still think about Emeric & Ivory and their beautiful & powerful story. 

I know when I read a book by this author, I’m going to get quality…everything. Dark Notes is proof of that. The writing is eloquent, beautiful, poetic… the story – emotion-packed, intense, and captivating. The characters are well-developed & strong…with the Ivory & Emeric having chemistry that is off-the-charts scorching hot. You can FEEL the passion the author put into this story and I enjoyed every single word. 

I can’t recommend this book enough. Ms. Godwin’s writing takes you away into a world of delicious taboo, knowing it’s wrong, but not caring one single bit. 5+++++ hearts!



★ RACHEL'S REVIEW ★

There are hardly words to describe my thoughts on this book. I want to say phenomenal - but even that doesn't seem like enough.

Dark Notes was, most certainly, the best book I've read all year, quite possibly... ever.

Pam Godwin weaves a dark tale so forbidden, so taboo, you can't help but love both deliciously flawed main characters. The story pulled me in from the start, sucked me deep, and didn't let go until the very end. And while the story was interesting, entertaining, and everything else I love in a good book, it was the amazing writing that pushed it over the threshold. Each sentence is a work of art in itself. Godwin has the unique ability to not only paint the full picture right before your eyes, but to make you feel like your inside the story. As if you're watching the entire plot unfold before you.

I would give this book 10+ hearts if I possibly could. Even if you're on the fence about the whole teacher/student thing, I would recommend this book to absolutely anyone.





★ AUTHOR BIO ★



New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more unhealthy than her aversion to sleeping, eating meat, and dolls with blinking eyes.

★ AUTHOR LINKS ★



★  OTHER BOOKS BY PAM GODWIN ★

Deliver Series:

Trilogy of Eve Series:

Stand-alones:

DIRTY TIES:

BENEATH THE BURN:


★ GIVEAWAY ★





No comments:

Post a Comment