Sunday, August 2, 2015

**Review** THE HURRICANE by R. J. Prescott




Emily McCarthy is one lucky girl! Cormac O'Connell has her in his sights and to the dismay of every other woman on the planet, he is completely taken by her! Cormac is not the type of man to be ignored and when he wants something - he makes it happen!

Ms. Prescott has an amazing writing style that allows emotion to swirl around even the most intense and hardened scenes. She pulls  you into the world of Emily and Cormac with ease, leaving you hooked by your heart and wanting to crawl into the story. It's a difficult thing to write strong, alpha men that don't come off as controlling and cocky. She  has written Cormac with the right mix of confident "I will kill you if you touch what's mine" fighter vs. soft-hearted "I will love you forever" prince charming.

I have to be honest, I read a lot of books each month. I've been lucky to find many books that I enjoy, but often, they run together and I often have to be reminded what a book is about.

 But this book has consumed me. After three months, I still find myself thinking about the characters and the story line. R.J. has written a book that will stay with me - one that I will revisit every time someone asks, "What book would you like to forget about so you could read it for the first time again?" 
For me, it will always be The  Hurricane.

Please read this book, you will love being consumed by R.J. Prescott. 



✦ PURCHASE LINKS ✦




✦ ABOUT THE AUTHOR ✦


R.J. Prescott was born in Cardiff, South Wales and studied law at the University of Bristol, England. Four weeks before graduation she fell in love, and stayed. Ten years later she convinced her crazy, wonderful fire fighter husband to move back to Cardiff where they now live with their two equally crazy sons. Juggling work, writing and family doesn't leave a lot of time, but curling up on the sofa with a cup of tea and a bar of chocolate for family movie night is definitely the best part of R.J. Prescott's week. "The Hurricane" is her debut New Adult Novel.






No comments:

Post a Comment