Tuesday, June 23, 2015

**Blog Tour - Author Interview - Review** AN INCONVENIENT DARE by Bethany Lopez



Title: An Inconvenient Dare
Carly Phillips Dare to Love Kindle World
Author: Bethany Lopez
Release Date: June 23, 2015

Summary: Vanessa has been so busy working her way up the corporate ladder that she's forgotten all about sex over the past two years. When her best friend dares her to pick up a sexy stranger with panty-dropping dimples, she takes the dare and approaches Enrique. Sensing Vanessa's uncertainty, Enrique gives her full control in the bedroom…until he doesn't.

What started as an inconvenient dare turns into more than Vanessa ever expected, but when she learns the secret Enrique's been keeping, will she be able to forgive him, or will she forgo her chance at happiness?

**********************************************************

★★ LORI'S REVIEW ★★

This novella by Bethany Lopez was so good! ...and deliciously naughty!

Vanessa's best friend, Ella, dares her to approach a sexy man at a party and ask him to go home with her. Not one to turn down a dare, she slams back the rest of her wine, musters up some courage and walks across the room to the hottie named Enrique. Flirting ensues & sparks fly because their chemistry is off-the-charts hot!

Although this is a short read, the author does a fabulous job at making you feel completely satisfied when you finish the book. 

This story and its characters immediately grab your attention and you won't want to put it down. Great story, strong characters, and scenes that will make you blush...and possibly go back and re-read. 

A quick and delicious read!

5 panty-dropping hearts from me!




************************************************************

BUY THE BOOK ➨  Amazon 


★★ ABOUT THE AUTHOR ★★




Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. Since then she has published various YA and NA books. She is a lover of romance, family, and friends, and enjoys incorporating those things in what she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whenever possible.

More about the Dare To Love Kindle World: http://www.carlyphillips.com/dare-to-love-kindle-worlds/


***********************************************************

★★ INTERVIEW WITH BETHANY ★★

1.  When did you know you wanted to become a writer? 

I enjoyed writing as a kid, and any assignment that had to do with writing in school, were the only assignments I actually enjoyed, so I guess I knew early on. I didn't start writing with the intent to show it to anyone until after I published my first book four years ago. 

2.  Who are some of your favorite authors? 
What author(s) would you love to meet? 

I'm lucky to have already met some of my favorites: Nora Roberts, Kristen Proby, and Samantha Young. I'd love to meet Stephen King, Kristen Ashley, Dannika Dark, and Tarryn Fisher. 

3.  What do you like to do in your spare time?  Hobbies? I love to read. My kids always say it's my favorite thing to do, which is true. I also love hanging out with the family, going to the lake, going to theme parks, and anything else that keeps us outside having fun.

4.  Has your husband/mom read your books? 
What do they think of the naughtier ones? 

My husband likes to read about as much as I like to do math... not at all. My mom on the other hand has read everything I've written. I think she skims over the sexy parts. 

5.  How do you get the ideas for your books? 

Different ways... Sometimes when I'm driving, in the shower, or right before I fall asleep. Those seem to be my most creative moments. Sometimes I'll get one by watching people around me, or listening to a song. Inspiration is everywhere, we just have to be receptive to it. 

6.  Do you have a peculiar writing quirk? i.e.  Eat Doritos while writing, have a lucky item/charm next to you, or do you go to a special 'writing cave'? 

No, I don't have any quirks. I like to drink coffee, so I usually have that and water near by, along with a notebook or journal to jot down notes. 

7.  Which book did you have the most fun writing? Which was your most emotional? 

I had a lot of fun writing An Inconvenient Dare, and a sexy short I wrote, Christmas Come Early. My most emotional books would be 10 Years, book 5 in the Time for Love series, and a women's fiction currently titled, More than Exist. They deal with sensitive subjects. I tend to feel the emotions of my characters when I'm writing, so whatever they are going through, I am too. 

8.  How long does it take you to write a book? 
What's the fastest you've written one? 

I would say usually about two months. Three - four weeks is probably my fastest.

9.  Favorite band(s)/musician(s)?  
Last concert you attended? 

I love all genres of music. The last two concerts I attended were Kenny Chesney, and a KROQ Weenie Roast, which I attended so I could see 30 Seconds to Mars. 

10.  If you could have any superpower, what would it be? 

Teleportation.

***********************************************************

♥♥Thank you to Bethany Lopez for taking 
the time to answer our questions! ♥




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the interview, and the review. It was a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete