Wednesday, April 1, 2015

*Release Day Blast!* LOVE & RECIPES: Food Inspired by Bethany Lopez Novels!



We're celebrating the release of Love & Recipes: Food Inspired by Bethany Lopez Novels!


Title: Love & Recipes: Food Inspired by Bethany Lopez Novels
Author: Bethany Lopez
Cover designed by: Cassy Roop of Pink Ink Designs


 iBooks / Kobo 


Bethany Lopez has loved writing for as long as she can remember, but her love of cooking came a little bit later in life. In Love & Recipes, she combines the two into one fun cookbook. With recipes ranging from easy to difficult, she’s incorporated dishes for every home cook. And, because each dish comes from the pages of her fiction novels, each recipe references back to the book and/or character from which the dish derived. Whether making a quick dinner for two, or looking for that perfect dish to bring to your family’s holiday dinner, Love & Recipes has the dish for you!



***************************************************************

✦ REVIEW ✦

I love Bethany Lopez novels.  I also love to cook – I cherish my large collection of cookbooks.  So, when I heard that Bethany was writing a cookbook, imagine my excitement!  

This cookbook has recipes for dishes that are mentioned in her books that her characters make.  With the recipes, the author includes little tidbits from the corresponding book – loved that!  You also get pictures of the finished products, which look absolutely perfect & delicious.  This is a cookbook that makes me want to try every. Single. Recipe.  They are easy to read, easy to follow, and will have your tummy growling by the time you’re done perusing.  One recipe that I'm really looking forward to trying is Gaby & Gwen’s Childhood Apple-Cinnamon Muffins.  I remember as I was reading about these fabulous muffins, I swear I could actually smell them.  Take it from this cookbook-lover/collector – Love & Recipes is an excellent one!


***********************************************************

❥ ABOUT THE AUTHOR



Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. Since then she has published various YA and NA books. She is a lover of romance, family, and friends, and enjoys incorporating those things in what she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whenever possible.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reviewing and posting! I hope you LOVE the muffins. :)

    ReplyDelete