Monday, April 27, 2015

**Rachel & Lori's Reviews** BEHIND THE BLINDFOLD: Uncovered by Natalie Wrye



BEHIND THE BLINDFOLD: Uncovered
by Natalie Wrye


Synopsis:


Saturday Blake has uncovered one of Mark Rich's biggest secrets.

Betrayed, frightened and hurt, she tries to move on, believing that the game is over, but she is sorely mistaken.

There's another player in this game...and they won't play by any rules.

And Mark's not done with her yet...

PURCHASE LINKS


************************************************************************ 
 RACHEL'S REVIEW ✦✦

Yowza.  So this was unexpected. 

I really enjoyed Volume 1 and assumed this book would be much of the same.  Except it took off at a dead sprint and never let up.  Just when I thought I had things figured out, they turned - sharply - in another direction.  And when I assumed it was being all wrapped up nicely with a fancy little bow on top - BAM! - the author hits us with another twist.

So yeah, I totally loved this book.  Kudos to Ms. Wrye for keeping me on my toes because I normally can figure out the plot twists before they happen.  On this one? I had no clue, and I LOVE THAT!!!

An easy 5 hearts for me!!!


** Do note that this is book 2 in a novella series.  You really, really must read book 1 before you dive into this one.
Here's the link:

************************************************************************
✦ LORI'S REVIEW ✦✦

**To fully understand this story, book one should be read first.**

Wow!  Ms. Wrye blew me away with this one!  It totally exceeded my expectations and then some.  The first novella in this 2-part series was really good.  But this… this one was fantastic!  Did not see this ending coming – at all!  Do we get amazing writing again? Yes!  Do we get answers? Yes!  Do we know how this story will end?  No!   I totally devoured this one, loving every well-written, suspenseful page. The author does a fabulous job giving us more twists & turns, then hitting us with a knockout-punch ending.  

I am a big fan of this author’s writing – very articulate & highly enjoyable. I look forward to reading more from her! She’s definitely one to watch!


This gets 5 easy hearts from me!



************************************************************************
About Natalie Wrye:
 
Natalie Wrye is a math geek by day, writer by night. She is a single, former Yankee living in Northwest Georgia with nothing but her Friends and Gilmore Girls reruns to keep her company. Natalie started writing nonsensical stories at the ripe age of 6; she hopes things have changed since then. She loves chocolate, cuddly things, and large libraries. Oh...and she thinks it's pretty cool to talk in 3rd person.

* Talk nerdy to me at NatalieWrye.com or NatalieWrites@NatalieWrye.com.

**Oh, and don't forget about my Facebook Author page: Natalie Wrye.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment