Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lori's Top Reads of 2014





What a great year 2014 was!  I read SO MANY fantastic books! Last year, we did our Top 13 of 2013.  I had every intention of doing a Top 14 of 2014, but there was no way that was going to happen.  There were just too many wonderful books that I loved so hard!  They made my heart flutter, made me laugh out loud, some of them made me cry, but ALL of them have stayed on my mind and in my heart. 

In no particular order, here are my Top Reads of 2014:
   

Leo & Leo's Chance by Mia Sheridan

 Leo            Leo's Chance  

Stinger by Mia Sheridan

 Stinger


Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

 Archer's Voice


Becoming Calder & Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan


 Becoming Calder           Finding Eden



Battle by KJ Bell

 Battle


Tug by KJ Bell

 Tug



Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder

 Falling Into You




Love, in English by Karina Halle


 Love, in English



Bright Side by Kim Holden


 Bright Side




How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie Debartolo


 How to Kill a Rock Star


On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves


 On the Island


Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward


 Stepbrother Dearest



The Driven Series by K. Bromberg

 Driven       Fueled      Crashed



Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

 Ugly Love


Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover


 Maybe Someday



Forever Evermore Series by Scarlett Dawn

 King Hall       King Cave       King Tomb



Making Faces by Amy Harmon


 Making Faces



The Record Series by K. A. Linde

 Off the Record      On the Record      For the Record




The Blood & Roses Series by Callie Hart

 Deviant     Fracture     Burn


 Fallen     Twisted     Collateral



Black Dagger Brotherhood #1 - #4 by J.R. Ward
(I haven't read any further, otherwise I'm sure there'd be more listed)

 Dark Lover     Lover Eternal

 Lover Awakened     Lover Revealed


Thank you to all of these amazing authors for giving us these fabulous stories!





No comments:

Post a Comment