Tuesday, December 16, 2014

✦✦ Review ✦✦ HOME: A NOVEL (Glenview, #1) by Rachel Smith



Home: A Novel (Glenview, #1)
by Rachel Smith


After twelve years on top of the charts, country music superstar Lily Rae has decided to hang up the microphone and move home. Becoming Lillian Raftzen again is harder than she anticipated and soon, it seems running home is not enough to escape from her manipulative ex-agent, who not only threatens to end her happiness, but her life. 

When the girl of his dreams walks back into his life twelve years later, Justin DeLuca realizes as much as he loves her, she is no longer the girl he remembers. With everything they must overcome, can the two of them make their dreams come true? 

Lily’s dream to sing and Justin’s dream for a family are so very far from the same path. But by veering off course they find a new dream on a new path ending up right where it all began…..home. 

✦ PURCHASE LINKS ✦


**************************************************

✦✦✦ Lori's Review ✦✦✦

What a great book! This is Rachel's debut novel and I have to say it is a fabulous one! This story is well-written story with the perfect blend of drama, romance & humor. I did not want to put this book down. It had me laughing, cussing, stressing out and also had moments that made me tear up. I loved the emotions I was able to FEEL throughout the story. And let's not forget the steamy love scenes! I was fanning myself quite a few times. :)

The main characters were amazing! Within the first chapter I was so enamored with Justin that I wanted to put him in my pocket and claim him as my own. I could feel the love. He was very sexy with a little bit of alpha in him that had me swooning often. Lily was a sassy little spitfire who you can't help but connect with and care about. 

I highly recommend this well-written, 'feel-good' book. An easy five stars from me. I look forward to reading more from this author!

FIVE HEARTS!


✦✦✦ Micki's Review ✦✦✦

I absolutely loved this book! The way the characters were written and the flow of the writing made it impossible to avoid getting sucked into the story. I felt the emotion of each character and could clearly see this story as Rachel Smith expertly laid it out in front of me. I cried, I laughed, I yelled....I fell in love with this book! If you are looking for the type of book that makes you sit in your own driveway, car running, reading on your phone for over an hour because you have to find out what happens next (yes, I did that!), I would highly recommend you read this book...Can't wait to read what this author has coming out next! 

FIVE HEARTS!

****************************************************

✦ ABOUT THE AUTHOR ✦



Rachel Smith was born and raised in a small town in Iowa. After spending a few years in the ‘big city’ she now lives with her husband and two children in Clear Lake. Working part time from home, she spends the rest of her time exercising, reading, and taking care of her family.

✦ CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR ✦


Email:  rachelsmithbooks@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment