Sunday, July 20, 2014

*Release Blitz!* THREE YEARS by Lili St. Germain



Three Years (Gypsy Brothers, #5)
by Lili St. Germain



Synopsis

**Please note this book is a dark romance and deals with serious themes.*

Every day for six years, I used to pray that I would find my way back to the boy I loved.

Until finally, one day, I did.

But that’s the funny thing about life. Nothing good ever lasts, not for me, anyway. You think you’re the one with the power, at least I did, but then I got careless. One tiny mistake, and now I am powerless to stop what comes next.

People think money equals power, but all the money in my bank account, the dirty notes laundered clean that my father left for me, are useless.

Money does not equal power. Power is held by the one with the knife in his hand, tracing shallow cuts into your skin.

Power is held by the one who owns you.

I had power once.

Now, I have nothing.





************************************************************************

✿ Review ✿

Okay, if you have read any of my reviews for the first four books in this series, you will see that I absolutely love this series.  I keep saying how it gets better and better with each episode.  Well, this review will be no different.  All of the books have been very intense, dealing with some dark & disturbing issues.  But this one... this one was EXTREMELY intense - blowing the other books out of the water for how dark & twisted it is.  This one had my pulse racing, had me holding my breath, biting my nails, cringing quite a bit, and had me freaking out - a lot.  My stomach was in knots for practically the whole book.

Is this book amazing?  Without a doubt!

Is the writing fabulous? Absolutely!

Is this series still phenomenal? OMGah - yes!!

Are the characters still easy to love/easy to hate?  Most definitely!

Do you think you know what will happen in this book, or how it will end? NOPE.

I love how amazing this series is.  I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel, as there are only two more books after this one.  But, there is still enough story left for the author to keep you sucked in, stressed out, and guessing what will happen next.

Three Years gets 5 hearts from me, along with a huge recommendation to read this series!



***********************************************************************

✿ Buy the Book ✿


************************************************************************

✿ About the Author ✿

Lili writes dark romance, suspense and paranormal stories. Her serial novel, Seven Sons, was released in early 2014, with the following books in the series to be released in quick succession. Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and so far is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter, good coffee, Tarantino movies and spending hours on Pinterest.

She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.





No comments:

Post a Comment