Sunday, May 25, 2014

**Release Blitz & Review** FOUR SCORE (Gypsy Brothers, #4) by Lili St. Germain



❖❖ Four Score (Gypsy Brothers, #4) ❖
by Lili St. Germain

Add to Goodreads

Synopsis:

Love and hate aren’t all that different.

Two sides of the same coin, the yin and the yang.

Once upon a time, Jason Ross loved me. And now that he knows what I’ve done, I see the love and the hate warring within him.

I see the way he looks at me.

The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done.

I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave this life and run away with him.

But there’s only one way I’m leaving LA.

And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried.

Jase might forgive me for what I’ve done.

But will he forgive me for the crimes I’m yet to commit?



*********************************************************************************

★★ Review ★★

Thank goodness I got my Gypsy Brothers fix!  I seriously can’t get enough of this series.  I know I sound like a broken record, but it DOES keep getting better and better.  And if you read some of the other reviews, you will see I am not lying. 

Four Score picks up where Five Miles left off.  I was biting my nails and wondering WTF was going to happen next when I finished Five Miles and was counting the days until the release of this book.  The author, yet again, does an excellent job and gives us some relief from the serious cliffhanger from the previous book.   She gets the story's claws hooked deeper into you - making you obsessed, she makes you fall even more in love with the characters (if that's even possible), and has you thinking about this story long after you're finished.

But yet, she will also just about give you a heart attack with how she ends this one.  The ending… Oh. Em. Gee.  This one is by far the best (and worst) of the cliffys this series has given us so far.  I look forward to the next book in the series – Three Years. July 28 can’t get here soon enough!  

Four Score gets 5 amazing hearts from me.  Please, READ THIS SERIES! 


**********************************************************************
✦✦BUY THE BOOK ✦✦

Amazon US / Amazon UK / B & N / iTunes

************************************************************************

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Lili writes dark romance. Her serial novel, Seven Sons, was released in early 2014, with the following books in the series to be released in quick succession. Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter, good coffee, chocolate, wine, and hanging at the beach. She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.

CONNECT WITH LILI:


Email: lilisaintgermain@gmail.com

************************************************************************
Book #1
Seven Sons

Goodreads


Book #2
Six Brothers

Goodreads


Book #3
Five Miles

Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment