Sunday, February 16, 2014

**Review** SIX BROTHERS by Lili St. Germain



20416579

TitleSix Brothers
AuthorLili St. Germain
GenreErotica


Synopsis:

I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devils flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down, six to go.


1551712_243057085863534_1963906425_n


MY REVIEW


Lili St. Germain has done it again!  Another brilliant ‘episode’ in this dark & delicious series.  I am even more obsessed with Sammi and her vengeful ways.   You can’t help but root her on, knowing that the things she is doing are so very wrong.

I am loving the characters even more.  You get to know them a little bit more, hate certain ones A LOT more and love some even more (ahem...Jase *sigh*).  

With the author’s writing skills, you can actually FEEL Sammi’s pain, FEEL her anger, FEEL her sadness, FEEL her broken heart.  I love books that can make you FEEL. Excellent job (again) by the author!

I knew after reading the first book, Seven Sons, that this series was going to be amazing.  This second book verifies that for me.  It had my heart pounding at certain parts, whether it was because of a hot sex scene, an intense & disturbing moment, or from a scene that melts your heart. 

I have a good feeling that this series will just keep getting better and better with each installment.  I anxiously await the next book, Five Miles.  It can’t get here soon enough.

Six Brothers gets FIVE dark & delicious hearts from me.



Purchase Links for Six Brothers:




Book One - Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1)
SevenSonsCoverDRAFT


Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide | Barnes & Noble




About the Author
Author Pic

Lili writes dark erotica and NA. Her debut serial novel, Seven Sons, is due to be released in early 2014, with the following books in the series to be released in quick succession. Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and so far is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband, good coffee, hanging at the beach and running. She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.

Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment