Saturday, January 4, 2014

**Release Day Blitz & Review** SEVEN SONS by Lili St. Germain



18751827


Goodreads

Synopsis

My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect. 

Including my innocence. 

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old. 

Before my father died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer. 

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge. 

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club. 

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it. 

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?





REVIEW




I absolutely loved this book!  Not only is the cover bad ass, but so is this novella.  This is the first installment in the Seven Sons series.  It captured my attention from the very beginning - there was never a dull moment.  

To quote the author:
"Seven Sons is a serial. It packs a punch in a small amount of time, kind of like the way a TV show aims to do each episode. This book is about half the size of an average novel, because the "episodes" are designed to be released in quick succession."

And pack a punch it does!  Full of drama, full of emotion, and full of excitement.

I was pleasantly surprised that the author was able to make me feel a connection to Juliette – aka Sammi .   I’m always afraid with novellas that you’re not going to get enough detail or character development to really get in and enjoy the story.  Not a problem with this little gem!  Great job in creating characters that you can swoon over, ones you can easily hate, and ones that you would love to punch in the throat.



The story moves along at a nice pace, keeping you interested, making you want to keep turning the pages, waiting to see what happens next.  Yes, it was a quick read, but it wasn’t rushed, and when I reached the end, I wanted more – like NOW.  It was a nice conclusion to this first book, yet you are well aware that there’s plenty more of the story to come in the rest of the series. 

I love the writing style of the author.  Articulate, easy to follow, and makes you crave more with each page.  I anxiously await the next ‘episode’ and can’t wait to see what awaits us.

Awesome start to what I predict will be an amazing series!  I give this FIVE kick-ass hearts from me.






Purchase Links:



LSG Author Avitar

  Lili writes dark erotica and NA. Her debut serial novel, Seven Sons, is due to be released in early 2014, with the following books in the series to be released in quick succession. Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and so far is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband, good coffee, hanging at the beach and running. She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.

 Author Social Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment